- She likes being an elf.
- The world is pretty, but her character is not. Also, she cannot change how it looks much, like giving her a nice skirt or making her outfit blue. Meanwhile, she is right now repeating how pretty her Second Life avatar looks in her new dress while wondering if she has some knee-high socks to go with it.
- Killing goblins is one thing, but why does she need to beat up all these poor animals? She is going to be so traumatized when she takes out her first bear.
- “Can I go any faster?”
- Needing to face your target is a huge bother.
- She wants more location help on quests. Yes, the quest text says explicitly where to go, but she likes the City of Heroes arrow pointing to the spot. She does not like following maps.
- “I just played for an hour and a half. I know that’s not a lot in gamer time, but it is for the rest of us.”
She liked it but was not exuberant.