[City of Heroes] I will be recording the various things that occur to me in my return to City of Heroes/Villains after a three-month vacation. I have no idea where this is going, so let’s see. I’ll put it after the break, in case it turns out not to be interesting. Liveblogging CoX, woo!
- Whoa, I’m a contact. One of the hero Invention tutorial trainers is me in a brown suit.
- The contacts use the term “mobs.” That’s…interesting.
- Woot, Task Force Pinnacle! On Pinnacle! We will save the day for Statesman!
- Wow, first AV went down like a punk. Dominators are not popular for LRSF, but Controllers rock for SSF. My fulcrum was well shifted. Also, lots of Hami-Os in play.
- Four more AVs, one at a time. This really isn’t fair to them.
- Evil Civic Squad! A group of villain bosses, all custom. Keen!
- That villain respec is much easier with heroes. Again, level 50 heroes with 2 Defenders, 3 Controllers,and a bunch of Hami-Os. I hope it’s this easy with my Blaster.
- Dr. Aeon shoots out mini-Dr. Aeons. Nice! If only my Blaster could exude Scrappers…
- I am sensing lots of excitement here. I must be enjoying myself.
- I had forgotten how fast-paced this game is. Zip zoom next boom!!!
- No new crashes for me yet. A few other people on the team and TS have been dropping, but not me.
- And break. First binge over. Hey, I’m still married!
- And my Kinetics Defender has “Saved the World.” Go Task Force Pinnacle!