I expected to hear more about Wrath of the Lich King. Maybe I am reading an odd assortment of blogs lately, but it seemed like a huge weekend of “First level 80s! Congrats! Losers! Meta-whining! Northrend and Death Knight first impressions,” followed by very light WoW blogging. Hypotheses:
- I am reading an odd assortment of blogs lately.
- CoW is still going strong, so I am hearing mostly Heavy Metal stuff. Alternately, some CoW bloggers are ending after the first paid month, so I am seeing that instead.
- Everyone posted everything during beta. Nothing left to say during live (also why the last raid was done in less than 3 days).
- Everyone is really enjoying it and playing.
- Everyone is killing boars in the Outlands, and so bored with nothing new to say.
- Everyone is already finished with the grind/bored and not playing.
- There are bears. Bears ate people.
Yes I know: many people, many explanations, not “everyone.” Assume the qualifiers.