Flash bagatelle of the day: Minesweeper with mines worth variable “points” and a dungeon-crawl theme. The instructions are kind of Engrish so:
- Start with Minesweeper rules.
- The blue monsters (level 1) are normal Minesweeper mines. Higher level monsters count as multiple mines on the same square.
- You level up by stepping on mines/monsters. Keep it to your level or lower to avoid damage.
- Level up to 2 and start stepping on bigger monsters. Repeat to 5.
- Hit level 5 and step on every square to win.
Bonus rule: click on a monster you’ve revealed to see what number is “under” it (what the number in that space would be were it not a monster).