- Release Volume Two, Book Seven, a content-light patch that breaks, among other things, pet and enemy pathing in several zones, placing some targets in permanent anti-exploit mode.
- Add a more reliable way to get Second Age legendary items. Between the test and live servers, change the reward table so that it is less reliable.
- Let players complete a quest 20,000 times per server to unlock a new raid. Never put it on the public test server, open it with broken lockout timers, and shut it down within twelve hours.
- Release the Spring Festival. Shut down the horse race within twelve hours.
- Launch a “welcome back weekend” so that more players can see these. Start a log-in queue.
- Their web sites and other games were unexpectedly down for an extra twenty hours or so, but eh, that happens during a datacenter move.
- Realease an April Fool’s event. Shut it down within twelve hours.
There are many good things mixed in here, like a pretty zone and a very successful Spring Festival maze. But you do not say, “Most of the links in this chain are adequately strong.”
Update: and now log-in issues, which render the rest moot. Good communication on that issue, though.